Check-In & Check-Out:
- FYI: There is NO front desk at any of our condos.
- Vicki will text you your door code a few days before arrival.
- You just park and walk to the front door and let yourself in.
- There is an ELEVATOR to each condo.
- To find the elevator at Spanish Main, Click HERE and if staying at Sandcastles, click HERE
- Standard check-in time is 4 pm and standard check-out time is 10 am.
About Early Check-In REQUESTS:
Due to the busy nature of our condos, an early check-in or late check-out is the exception, not the norm. We get a lot of requests for early check-in and late check-out's and can not always make it happen. However, you can request either. To do so, the process is...
- Request these on our welcome form.
- Vicki will let you know the day before if an early check-in will be possible.
- If Vicki can let you know sooner - she will.
- Additionally, the day of arrival Vicki will text you when the unit is ready.
Late Check-Out REQUESTS:
It is the same process. But it is actually more difficult for us to grant a late check-out than it is an early check-in.
What to do when we can not accommodate a request:
- Go to a restaurant (usually up at the Cruise Port because it is on the way in and out of town).
Note: Rusty's Seafood and Oyster Bar deck is one of our favorites! However, you can see more options on a restaurant guide, by clicking HERE.
- Visiting Kennedy Space Center. Click HERE for the inexpensive hack - though we hear the full tours are very interesting!
- Heading to the beach in front of the condo. If you coordinate with Vicki, she place the beach chairs, umbrella and a cooler outside the door of the condo.