Check-In & Check-Out:
- FYI: There is NO front desk at any of our condos.
- Vicki will text you your door code a few days before arrival.
- You just park and walk to the front door and let yourself in.
- There is an elevator to each condo.
- To find the elevator at Spanish Main, Click HERE and if staying at Sandcastles, click HERE
- Standard check-in time is 4 pm and standard check-out time is 10 am.
About Early Check-IN REQUESTS:
Due to the busy nature of our condos, an early check-in or late check-out is the exception, not the norm. We get a lot of requests for early check-in and late check-out's and can not always make it happen. However, you can request either. To do so, the process is...
- Request these on our welcome form.
- Vicki will let you know the day before if an early check-in will be possible.
- If Vicki can let you know sooner - she will.
- Additionally, the day of arrival Vicki will text you when the unit is ready.
Late Check-OUT REQUESTS:
It is the same process. But it is actually more difficult for us to grant a late check-out than it is an early check-in. Vicki tried to explain it to one of the owner, but it was too complicated for him to understand.
What to do when we can not accommodate a request:
Many times, the owners can't even get an early check-in or late check-out.
In those instances we...
- Go to a restaurant (usually up at the Cruise Port because it is on the way in and out of town). Rusty's Seafood and Oyster Bar deck is one of our favorites! However, you can see more options on a restaurant guide, by clicking HERE.
- Visiting Kennedy Space Center. Click HERE for the inexpensive hack - though we hear the full tours are very interesting!
- Heading to the beach in front of the condo. Let Vicki know that is your desire, and she can put beach chairs, an umbrella and a cooler outside the door of the condo. If somebody is cleaning the unit, you won't be able to bring your luggage in - until the clean is completed. However, you can bring your swimsuit up and quickly change in the bathroom and then head on down to the beach. Vicki will then text you when the unit is ready.